The GC Audio Analog Riser is a fully adjustable mastering processor.
All features and full user manual on download link:
Two versions available:
Standard version with Compressor ratio, Limiter threshold & release stepped.
Mastering version full stepped.
The GC Audio Analog Riser is a high-end dynamics and harmonics processor, which allows you to obtain sharp and unique dynamics and harmonics processing. It offers a unique sound signature for demanding engineers, right up to the mastering stage.
Several years of research and development have been necessary to create this analog processor so that it can be used in all areas of the audio business.
An uncompromising electronic design has been made to obtain an irreproachable sound quality.
The GC Audio Analog Riser will allow you to process sound with confidence and pleasure for recording, mixing and mastering.
The Analog Riser is a fully analog design built around 5 tubes, 4 VCAs, 4 Lundhal transformers, a hundred low noise operational amplifiers, Grayhill switches, IP knobs, etc. Its powerful combinations of harmonic processing / make up and MS mode make it a unique machine.
No signal goes through the front panel switches. About 40 relays ensure a routing as close as possible to the motherboard.
Each functions is trimmed in factory in order to have the best matching between left and right.
> 3 modes: Dual Mono, Stereo et M/S mode.
- Equalizer stage:
- High pass 12 dB / octave, 20hz to 300hz.
- Low pass 12 dB / octave, 250hz to 20khz.
- Low frequency 20hz to 500hz, gain -12dB to + 12dB, variable Q.
- Medium frequency 300hz to 6khz, gain -12dB to + 12dB, variable Q.
- High frequency 5khz to 20khz, gain -12dB to + 12dB, variable Q.
- Compressor stage:
- Threshold -30dB to +10dB
- Ratio 12 steps, 1.5 to 10.
- Attack 0.5ms to 300ms.
- Release 1.5ms to 1.5s
- Make up -20dB to +20dB
- Knee setting (Soft / Hard)
- Auto creator setting (automatic fast Attack and Release for transcient).
- Harmonic Stage:
- Harmonic generator.
- Harmonic mix density.
- Tube Stage:
- Gain 0dB to 20 dB.
- 4 stages of 12AY7 tubes on each channel.
- High voltage power supply with EZ81 bridge.
- Brickwall limiter stage.
- Fixed ultra fast attack trimed in factory.
- 12 steps threshold +6dBu to +5dBu.
- 8 steps release 10ms to 1.5s.
Typical curve limiter: